At Gibson Financial Planning, we specialise in working with retirees, or those approaching retirement, ensuring you have complete peace of mind about your financial future.
Having spent their working lives accumulating wealth and raising families, our clients have very different priorities compared to much younger people. They want to protect their finances and ensure they have enough to last their lifetime.
When you retire, it’s important to make smart decisions about your money, including how best to access pension funds and in many cases, how to take Income Tax efficiently from your investment portfolio. Gibson Financial Planning will help you with every aspect of this, drawing up a complete financial plan that serves your best interests.
Your financial adviser will:
- Consider all of your available assets
- Explain how these assets can help you achieve the future you want
- Work out how much money you’re going to need over your lifetime
- Establish when you plan to spend your money – most people spend more in the early years of retirement, when they’re generally more active
- Help decide how you can leave money behind for the next generation in the most tax-efficient way
- Ensure you have the resources for any future care costs
With years of experience, Gibson Financial Planning offers everything you need for managing your money effectively during retirement. We also provide an initial no-obligation consultation, so if you’re not yet a client, we encourage you to make use of this and see if the services we provide are right for you.
If you decide to move forward with us, we’ll subsequently guide you through every part of your retirement planning process, helping you to make informed decisions and acting as trustworthy stewards of your finances.